As of today I’m exactly 2 weeks away from departing for our trip to Europe. I am beyond excited for this next adventure but at the same time have ZERO expectations since I’ve never been to Europe and I haven’t taken too many touristy vacations in the past. That being said, I am anxiously counting down the days and trying to slowly check things off my list that I either know I want to pack or want to do while in Europe. So, here is my countdown to Europe “OH MY SH*T” List:
- Must order a neck pillow: I’ve seen some legit recommendations for this one which you can find on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LB7REBE/ref=cm_sw_r_oth_api_i_cFk5Cb9247Z6C
- Book Paris excursions/museum tickets: last night we finally managed to make our list of places we want to hit now we just need to book it, we are thinking of trying Paris Pass but need to make sure it’s worth the money
- Check out Paris Pass here:https://www.parispass.com
- Buy hiking boots: my mom and sister both bought these and they are so comfy and not clunky: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006A1EZ4U/ref=cm_sw_r_oth_api_i_HHk5CbA07FSRC
- Summer clothes for Paris: it will be summer when we are in Paris and my summer wardrobe is SERIOUSLY lacking in almost all items (wish me luck as I try and stock up on a budget)
- Figure out what the heck I’m going to do during all these flights: the current list is comprised of reading, writing, watching pre-downloaded movies, reading through my financials, and trying not to lose it
This is my first time traveling abroad so I need all the help/advice I can get!